Aims & Objectives
- Develop curiosity and interest in science through authentic examples.
- Acquire fundamental knowledge and skills in science especially problem solving and communication skills.
- Develop the ability to integrate and apply scientific knowledge and skills through mini projects.
- Be aware of the latest implications of science in social contexts.
Dr. Choi CF
Mr. Leung CK, Ms. Lam SE, Mr. Wu CK, Mr. Yu YT
Curriculum (Junior Form)
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of phenomena, facts, concepts and basic principles.
- Make accurate observations and use precise science language to communicate.
- Stimulate curiosity and appreciation for the wonders of Nature.
- Develop science process skills through hands-on activities.
Students visited Ho Koon Nature Education cum Astronomical Centre and used electronic microscopes to visualize the spores specimen collected.