- School Profile
- Learning & Teaching
- School Life
- Students' Work
- Photo Albums
Secondary 2 to Secondary 3 Admission (2020-21 Academic Year) Back
Normally, the school does not admit new students from Secondary 2 to Secondary 3. However, vacancies may occur occasionally when some of our current students have dropped out of the school or have pursued studies in overseas countries. Therefore, F2 to F3 admission for the year 2020-2021 is now open for application.
F2-F3 Admission Criteria:
1. Applicants must possess a strong foundation in English.
2. Applicants need to be able to study in an English medium school.
3. Applicants must have attained at least a grade B average in his/her conduct mark as shown on the most updated official school report card.
4. Applicants need to be good at academic studies as shown by his/her latest school report card.
1. Please mail the completed application form (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD) together with relevant supporting documents to the Vice Principal in charge of Academic Studies. Examples of relevant supporting documents are the photocopies of the following documents: school report cards of the past 3 years, student’s school identity card, student ID card, reference letters (if any), etc.
2. The application period is 1st June – 15th June 2020.
3. If there are any vacancies, suitable applicants will be contacted regarding the arrangement of an admission test.
4. The admission test will take place some time in July 2020 and successful applicants will be informed of the results before the end of this academic year.
For further enquiries, please contact the School Office at 2336 3034 during office hours (8:00am – 4:00pm).