- School Profile
- Learning & Teaching
- School Life
- Students' Work
- Photo Albums
2019 JUPAS School Principal’s Nominations (4-year curriculum) for S6 Students Back
Please note the following if you wish to be nominated as a candidate for 2019 JUPAS School Principal’s Nominations:
1. Browse the following link concerning 2019 JUPAS School Principal’s Nominations:
2. Fill in the application form. Click here to download the application form.
3. Please hand in the application form together with the supporting documents to Mr. Cyrus Wong at the General Office in person during office hours. i.e. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.; 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. The deadline for submission is by 4 p.m., 21 January, 2019.
4. Nomination will be made for only the Band A choices as current submission for the JUPAS programme choices.
5. Students nominated may be required to attend an interview conducted by the institution chosen.
6. Selection criteria include:
A. Academic achievements (20%)
B. Non-academic achievements (60%)
C. Conduct and Teachers’ recommendations (20%)
7. Four students will be selected by the school.
8. Successful candidates will be notified by phone on or before 8 May, 2019.
9. If you have any enquiries, please contact Ms. Ho Mei Chee Irene, Careers Mistress.